Friday, February 22, 2013

Introducing JJ, our new cook


Hey Parents,

I’d like the chance to introduce myself to y’all since I am a somewhat new addition to the Sunshine School. My name is JJ Barrows, born and raised on the coast of South Carolina (hence the y’all), and as of January I am officially your child’s lunch lady, or as grown-ups might say, the cook! I am excited to not only be making food for your children, but making it fun, enjoyable, and on the healthier side of life!

From mini pizzas to monster sandwiches, so far the meal times have been fun, both for the kids and myself. I know some of you have children with allergies, so please feel free to contact me at the school with any concerns you might have. If you have certain items you’d like to supply for your child so I can make their food fun as well, I am certainly willing to do what I can so that your child can feel included during snacks and lunch.

I am already enjoying being a part of the Sunshine School family and am looking forward to getting to meet more of you. If you ever want to talk gluten free baking, art, or the Chicago Bears, as these are some of my passions, I’ll be in the kitchen!

Most Sincerely,
JJ Barrows

No comments:

Post a Comment