Friday, May 31, 2013

June Soon

Hey Parents, it's almost time for the June bug! I'm not really sure what that means other than June is coming, and hopefully more sun along with it. As the clouds prepare to roll back and reveal our glorious sun, I too am busy at work preparing to reveal our glorious June menu. Seeing how I plan to work on the finishing touches this weekend,  I didn't want to leave you high and dry come Monday, so here is a head start for your Monday planning... 

Morning Snack:
Muffins* and milk

Lunch:
Spaghetti*
Peas
Oranges

Afternoon Snack:
String Cheese and Crackers

Don't worry, with fun themes coming up and fresh fruits in season, the menu gets way more exciting! I'd love to chat more, but duty calls as I head in to work to make some sandwiches look like dinosaurs... 




As always, I'll be in the kitchen. It's been great to meet those of you who've stopped by. If you'd like to contact me about a recipe or ideas of your own, please feel free to do so at jenniejoybarrows@gmail.com.

Lunch Lady, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment