Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome to Sunshine School

Dear Sunshine Families,

The 2010-2011 school year is off to a great start!  I am thrilled to present the new Sunshine School Blog!  It's my goal to create one location for all newsletters, announcements, upcoming events, and pictures.  I will be posting new information throughout each month, not so much that you feel overwhelmed, but enough to keep you well informed.  

Over the next couple of months, I will send out an email reminder each time I post new information.  The email will provide a link to the Sunshine School Blog.  There are a couple ways you can access this information.  I would encourage option 1, so that you don't miss out on any information.   
  1. Become a subscriber of the Sunshine School Blog and an email will be sent to you with every new posting. (This is the best option!!) 
  2. Visit http://www.sunshineschoolpdx.blogspot.com/ on a weekly basis.
  3. Add the Sunshine School Blog to your Google Reader but entering http://www.sunshineschoolpdx.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if you have questions or trouble accessing the Sunshine School Blog.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this works!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment